1 Day Horse Riding Tour in Borjomi96
Choose Service Here :
- Route difficulty: medium
- Trail length: 20 KM
- Duration: 1 day
- Tour duration: 10 hours
- Moving Time: 6 hours
- Time schedule: Start from Tbilisi at 7 am, 8 am, and 9 am
- The price includes Transportation, Guide, and Horses.
- Price does not include: Meal
The optimal time to go on a tour is between 01 May - 30 October
The price is calculated for one person.
Horse riding tour for all levels of riders in Borjomi, Kakhisi Lake.
Tour starts in Tbilisi. Transfer in Borjomi. From the village Chobiskhevi, we continue to tour by horse.
The trail leads to Kakhisi Lake, which is surrounded by gorgeous pine and deciduous trees. We'll take a break beside the lake and have lunch.
We'll continue our journey in the direction of Tsero Lake after the break and cross the ridge, which offers breathtaking views. After there, we'll begin heading in the direction of Chobiskhevi.
We will explore wonderful views of Borjomi Valley and National Park, 4 lakes, and gorgeous nature during the trip.
An experienced and qualified equestrian guide will lead the tour.
Recommendation - The tour is intended for all levels of riders and those who are physically prepared for hiking in the mountains.
Price of a horseback riding tour:
- 140 GEL per person only horse riding
- 220 GEL per person ride with transfer for 4 persons in a group
- 240 GEL per person ride with transfer for 3 persons in a group
- 290 GEL per person ride with transfer for 2 persons in a group