4-Day Horse Riding Tour in Tusheti1283.33
Select Tour Package Here :
- Route difficulty: medium
- Trail length: 40 KM
- Duration: 4 days
- Price includes Transportation, Guide, Accommodation, Meal, Horses.
- Price does not include: Hotel in Tbilisi
- The optimal time to go on a tour is between 01 June - 30 September
The price is calculated for one person in a group of 5 people.
Horse riding tour for medium-level riders in Tusheti National Park.
The tour starts in Tbilisi. Transfer to Tusheti. From the village of Shenako, we continue to tour by horse.
The second day's path goes up on a Sanare pass (2500) which is covered by forest, then goes down and follows the Pirikiti gorge. Along the way, we’ll visit the historical villages of Tusheti and at night stay in a guesthouse.
The third day's path follows the riverside until the village Pharsma then goes up on a Nakaicho pass (3000) and continues along a mountain ridge with its breathtaking panoramic views. On this day you will meet the Caucasus Mountains with their beauty. A night stay in a guesthouse which is a very cozy and calm place in the forest.
On the final day, we will see the Keselo castle complex and get back to Tbilisi by car.
Recommendation - The tour is intended for beginner riders and those who are physically well-prepared for hiking in the mountains.
Price of a horseback riding tour:
- 1940 GEL per person, full package for 4 persons in a group
- 2320 GEL per person, full package for 3 persons in a group
- 3080 GEL per person, full package for 2 persons in a group