2-Day Horse Riding Tour in Pankisi392.59
Select Tour Package Here :
- Route difficulty: easy
- Trail length: 30 KM
- Duration: 2 days
- Price includes: Transportation, Accommodation, Guide service, Meals, and Horses
- Price does not include: Hotel in Tbilisi
- The optimal time to go on a tour is between 01 March - 30 November
The price is calculated for one person in a group of 5 people.
Horse riding tour for beginner-level of riders in Pankisi Valley.
The tour starts in Tbilisi at 08:00. Transportation to Pankisi, Birkian village, located in the northeast of Georgia, in the Kakheti region.
Pankisi is located in the valley of the main river Alazani of Kakheti. It includes Tbathana, Khadori valley, and Sperosa Ridge, which is part of Tusheti National Park. The Pankisi area is rich in endemic and rare species of flora and fauna. It is distinguished by ethnic, religious, and cultural diversity.
It is a 150 km drive from Tbilisi. Before the start of the tour, there will be an exercise for about 15-20 minutes.
The first day's route follows the bank of the Alazani River and climbs to Tbathana. Tabatha is distinguished by its breathtaking views and beautiful sunsets. We will spend the night in tents.
On the second day, we will visit the surroundings of Tbatana, explore the life of the local population and shepherds, take beautiful photos, and return to the village of Birkiani. We will return to Tbilisi by car from Birkiani.
Recommendation - The tour is intended for beginner riders and those who are physically well-prepared for hiking in the mountains.
Price of a horseback riding tour:
- 1060 GEL per person, a full package for 4 people in a group
- 1230 GEL per person, a full package for 3 people in a group
- 1570 GEL per person, a full package for 2 people in a group